There is more that goes into a Pay-Per-Click account than many people may think. The main reason companies fail with paid search accounts (ie: Google) is simply lack of understanding. It all boils down to how to correctly set up a successful account. A successful PPC Account should be strategically set up with consistent monitoring and tweaking. If this is not properly done, you will find yourself below first page bids, receiving extremely low quality scores, and paying outrageous cost per clicks.
- Time: Some people might belittle or simply not understand the amount of time and work it takes to successfully optimize and maintain their account. Your PPC needs a large chunk of time to set up, if done right. It also needs at least 10-20 hours a week of consistent monitoring. Outsourcing your PPC Account can free up your time and allow you to focus on running your business, while having peace of mind that your PPC Account is being nurtured the way it should be.
- Cost: Utilizing someone in-house to run your PPC sounds convenient, but is it worth it? The process would require you to hire someone who is qualified and competent, pay them a competitive salary, and offer other benefits. At the end of the day, outsourcing your PPC Account to a professional team will cost you less and is the way to go.
- Expertise: A partnership with a dedicated team of experts has its perks. An expert has the knowledge and experience when it comes to best practices. They have the ability to help you set up the best strategy to meet your goals.
- Dedication: The nice thing about outsourcing your PPC is that you can trust that things will get done. You might find yourself not being able to spend the time it requires if you are trying to do it yourself since you most likely be juggling the many tasks of running a business.
- Resources: Companies that conduct multiple PPC Accounts surely have many resources at their fingertips. They have the tools to tap into keyword research, landing pages, bid management, improving quality scores, and so much more. Instead of paying to acquire these tools yourself, trust the team who has done the research to acquire the best tools to grow your company.
- Momentum: It takes time to build a quality Pay-Per-Click Account and takes even more time for you to learn exactly what you need to manage within the account. PPC experts know how to successfully build momentum for your company to gain the best page position with the highest quality scores in record time.