Project Manager & Copywriter
The first thing you should know about Maintain is that we care – about our partners, about the work we do, and about each other. Being a member of our team means joining an environment where you are encouraged to cultivate your passions, be your truest self (and express that however feels right to you), and develop your skills. When you join the Maintain team, you make a commitment to deliver your best work, think outside of the box, share your ideas (seriously, we want to hear them), and become a valued part of our close-knit team.
This role is a two-fold one: someone who’s a skilled and versatile writer with an incredible knack for organization. Someone who’s adaptable enough to take on a wide range of voices in their writing, but regimented enough to create and oversee project timelines. Our Project Manager and Copywriter will be a fundamental part of the Maintain team. The person who fills this role will have the opportunity to create brand voices from scratch, leveraging equal parts creativity and strategy to create content blueprints that drive growth. As project manager, they will create deadlines for all projects and ensure they’re met within reason.
- Developing inbound campaign blueprints alongside the Director of Digital Strategy, which will encompass Google search ads, Google Display ads, and social media ads.
- Develop data-driven buyer personas for each client every year
- Develop content strategies for each client, including Maintain, each quarter. These will include anywhere between 8 and 20 blog posts, a premium piece of content, and dedicated landing pages.
- Write SEO copy for all content strategy items (including blogs, landing pages, pillar pages, eBooks, infographics, graphics, video scripts, and more)
- Manage any copywriting interns who come on board to assist with copywriting.
- Assist with writing client-facing emails and other communications as needed
- Assist with sitemap development as needed
- Create and manage timelines for all projects in Asana
- Receive, analyze, and share weekly time tracking reports with the CEO and Creative Director
- Run all team strategy meetings, then create and manage any ensuing deadlines
- Document and report missed deadlines to the CEO/CFO
- Manage and communicate time off requests to the CEO/CFO
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Communications, Marketing, English, or Business Management
- Two or more years of experience in copywriting/editing
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Meets, etc.)
- Unlimited access to a phone and computer that can be used for work
- Located in the Tampa Bay area
- Experience in writing for SEO
Not Required, But a Bonus
- Experience working in a marketing agency environment
- Content Marketing certifications (Hubspot, Hootsuite, or similar)
- Project management experience, especially in an agency environment
- Inbound marketing experience, especially at the strategy development level
- Experience with Asana, TrackingTime, and Slack