Junior Graphic Designer
You should know this first: we are so not your typical digital marketing agency. At Maintain, it’s really simple: we’re a family, and our clients are an extension of that. We’re about creative ideas, stellar work, and personal growth. When you join the Maintain team, you make a commitment to deliver your best work, think outside of the box, share your ideas (seriously, we want to hear them), and become a valued part of our magic-making team. In return, we make a commitment to you: to encourage your growth, to give you room to explore and cultivate your interests, and to give you the guidance you need to become a master at what you do.
This position is one-of-kind, because the person we choose won’t be given busywork or entry-level edits. They will be trusted and challenged to dive right in: as our Graphic Designer, you’ll be able to imagine logos, dream up websites, and create brands. Our team is looking for somebody who’s motivated, talented, and innovative – and, most importantly, who’s ready to put all those qualities to use.
Our Graphic Designer will be an invaluable asset to our Creative team. They will work hand-in-hand with our Creative Director to bring brand philosophies to life and to make each client’s vision come true. We’re looking for elevated artistry, thoughtful creativity, and a ceaseless desire to learn more. Our Graphic Designer’s responsibilities will include:
- Creating Branding Boards, including logos, color schemes, and fonts, for each new client.
- Working closely with the Creative Director to elevate clients’ existent branding
- Creating new branding, websites, logos, content pieces, and social media graphics for clients from scratch.
- Respecting and bringing forth the client’s vision while staying true to your own.
- Working with Adobe Suite for design deliverables
- Creating and working with design templates for multiple Maintain deliverables
- Collaborating with the Creative Director, Director of Digital Strategy, and Content Strategist to bring websites to life.
- Being proactive about thinking outside the box and creating dynamic designs that set, and don’t follow, digital trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Graphic Design and/or Digital Art
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Digital design portfolio (preferably incorporating multiple styles and aesthetics)
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Meets, etc.)
- Located in the Tampa Bay area
Not Required, But a Bonus
- Experience working in a marketing agency environment
- Digital Marketing certifications (Hubspot, Hootsuite, or similar)
- Photography and/or videography experience