Junior Front-End Developer
You should know this first: we are so not your typical digital marketing agency. At Maintain, it’s really simple: we’re a family, and our clients are an extension of that. We’re about creative ideas, stellar work, and personal growth. When you join the Maintain team, you make a commitment to deliver your best work, think outside of the box, share your ideas (seriously, we want to hear them), and become a valued part of our magic-making team. In return, we make a commitment to you: to encourage your growth, to give you room to explore and cultivate your interests, and to give you the guidance you need to become a master at what you do.
We’re looking for someone who’s able to take on a variety of responsibilities in the digital marketing world, all centering around bringing websites to life, gathering and analyzing data, and assisting with big-picture strategy development. As a startup, we expect our team members to wear a few different hats – but we’re always here to help make sure that you have everything you need to succeed. This position is for a bit of a marketing wiz: someone who can help create beautiful websites through efficient and detail-oriented front-end development – someone who can meet the fast-paced, fun, and team-oriented culture we’ve built at Maintain. We’re here to help you grow, giving you the tools and resources you need to achieve whatever you want your future success to look like.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising, Communications, Business, and/or in Computer Science (or related fields).
- Proficient in WordPress
- Motivated, responsible, and able to multitask and adhere to quick turnaround times and deadlines.
- Able to remain focused, organized, and quick to respond while working remotely
- Four-year degree or equivalent (certifications, experience)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Proficiency in WordPress, Wix or Squarespace
- Experience with front-end web development
- Ability to produce sample work
Not Required, But a Bonus
- Digital marketing certifications (Hubspot, Hootsuite, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Web design portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite