Content Creator Internship
You should know this first: we are so not your typical digital marketing agency. At Maintain, it’s really simple: we’re a family, and our clients are an extension of that. We’re about creative ideas, stellar work, and personal growth. When you join the Maintain team, you make a commitment to deliver your best work, think outside of the box, share your ideas (seriously, we want to hear them), and become a valued part of our magic-making team. In return, we make a commitment to you: to encourage your growth, to give you room to explore and cultivate your interests, and to give you the guidance you need to become a master at what you do.
What You’ll Do
Maintain is a lot of exciting, dynamic things. Mostly, we’re fast-moving, forward-thinking, and fun. As a Copywriting/Content Strategy Intern, we’ll look to you for the following:
- Understanding clients’ branding guidelines, voices, and objectives
- Helping to brainstorm and map out content strategies
- Researching and drafting buyer personas
- Drafting awareness-stage B2C blog posts for an array of clients
- Coming up with unique and engaging social media captions alongside our Social team
- Managing weekly progress on content deliverables for each client.
Our list of requirements begins and ends with the one quality that no amount of practice or experience can replace: passion. We want people who love what they do and who are ceaselessly committed to doing it better every day. That being said, the following might help to set you apart
- Experience in B2C content writing
- A portfolio of blog posts in different industries
- Pursuing a writing, editing, or marketing-related degree
- Experience with Google Drive, WordPress
- Experience in writing for SEO