The first thing you will learn about Maintain is that we are not your typical digital marketing agency. We’re a family here. We care about each other and the work we do – and our clients are an extension of that. When you join the Maintain team, you make a commitment to deliver your best work, think outside of the box, share your ideas (seriously, we want to hear them), and become a valued part of our magic-making team. In return, we make a commitment to you: to encourage your passions, to give you room to express yourself, and to give you the guidance you need to explore and refine your skills.
For this position, we are looking for someone who is a wiz with client relations. At Maintain, we are hands-on with our clients. We need someone who is attentive to our client’s needs and goes above and beyond to make every client feel like the priority they are.
This role is a two-fold one: someone who’s skilled at communications with an incredible knack for organization. Someone who’s adaptable enough to juggle various clients and meetings, but regimented enough to create and oversee project timelines. Our Account Coordinator is an invaluable asset to us at Maintain. They will manage all communication inside and outside of the team. The role includes working with our Director of Digital Strategy to oversee our internal projects and deadlines. The Account Coordinator will also ensure our clients are happy, informed, and involved in their marketing process. Some of the roles of the Account Coordinator will include:
- Develop strong relationships with clients as their point of contact
- Regularly communicate with clients in multiple ways, including:
- Monthly meeting (through Zoom or in person)
- Weekly emails to give updates on current and upcoming projects
- Communicating any client edits and/or questions to the Maintain team.
- Serving as the point of communication between members of the Maintain team and each client.
- Setting up meetings and/or calls between clients and other members of the Maintain team.
- Soliciting client reviews periodically via email and/or following successful meetings
- Assisting CEO with client acquisition and business development endeavors
- Organize internal meetings with the team
- Create and manage timelines for all projects in Asana
- Receive, analyze, and share weekly time tracking reports with the CEO and Directors
- Run all team strategy meetings, then create and manage any ensuing deadlines
- Document and report missed deadlines to the Director of Digital Strategy
- Manage internal team calendar including monthly team-building activities, volunteer opportunities, and networking events
- Represent Maintain in the Community including at the Chamber of Commerce, Networking Events, and Relationship Building within the Tampa Bay Area
Our list of requirements begins and ends with the one quality that no amount of practice or experience can replace: passion. We want people who love what they do and who are ceaselessly committed to doing it better every day. That being said, the following might help to set you apart
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Meets, etc.)
- Unlimited access to a phone and computer that can be used for Account Management purposes/work
- Located in the Tampa Bay area
Not Required, But a Bonus
- Experience working in a marketing agency environment/ Project management experience, especially in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Development
- Digital Marketing certifications (Hubspot, Hootsuite, or similar)
- Experience with Asana, TrackingTime, and Slack
Salary and Benefits
- $35,000 Starting Salary based on qualifications, skillset, and relevant experience with room for ongoing promotion and growth.
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Hybrid and Flexible Work Culture
- 10 Days PTO Vetted Day 1 (With Annual Increases)
- Career Development Opportunities Including Certifications and Workshops